Due to the nature of guitar teaching, I understand that from time to time cancellations need to take place.
When a cancellation takes place, this leaves an allocation vacant that I have committed to you.
If left with enough time, I can schedule other work into the cancelled time allocation. This helps me to maintain my business, living and to continually provide an excellent service to all of my people.
This cancellation policy is here to safeguard both my customers and myself.
The Cancellation Policy
- If a cancellation is to take place, this should happen no later than 48 (forty eight) hours before the scheduled lesson.
- If the cancellation takes place within 48 hours of the scheduled lesson, it is expected that the lesson will be paid for in full.
- Exceptions to this policy can be made on a case by case basis.
- If I need to cancel a lesson, you can either be refunded for that lesson, or have the lesson rescheduled at a time to suit you.
- This is an opt out policy. If you are an existing student and wish to opt out, please contact me to cancel your sessions.
I reserve the right to update this policy at any time.
Thank you for your understanding.