Due to the nature of guitar teaching, I understand that from time to time cancellations need to take place. When a cancellation takes place, this leaves an allocation of time vacant that I have committed to my customers for their lessons to take place in. If left with ample time before the cancellation, I may be able to schedule other work into the cancelled time allocation in order to maintain my living and to continually provide the level of excellent service that is expected. This is why I am introducing a cancellation policy; to safeguard both my customers and myself.
The Cancellation Policy
- If a cancellation needs to take place, this should happen no later than 48 (forty eight) hours before the time the scheduled lesson is due to start.
- If the cancellation takes place within 48 hours of the scheduled lesson, it is expected that the lesson to be missed will be paid for in full.
- If this payment is not made, lessons will be terminated with immediate effect.
- This is an opt out policy. If you are an existing student and wish to opt out, please contact me to cancel your sessions.
- Exceptions to this policy may be made on a case by case basis.
I reserve the right to update this policy at any time.
Thank you for your understanding.